Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2018, 10:35:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 763 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

There are so many good projects.My favorite is MusT PLATFORM. The MUST platform is an ecosystem of services for digitization, tokenization, management, trading of assets and financial instruments of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. The real-time monitoring of the current state of assets provides smart investors with reliable information necessary for making a decision on investing in an asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
coinholic

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

As you can see, I am wearing Bountyhive's avatar. I am not promoting their platform but I do believe in their ability to manage various ICO's. There are issues, (as there will always be in any business) but these are minor issues for me. Plus the CEO has stated that only escrowed projects are to be listed in their platform which gives security for investors and bounty participants. The failure rate in Bountyhive's ICO's is only 10%. Which gives investors and bounty participants better leverage in their investment. This means we have a 90% chance of getting paid or rewarded. Not too bad in my opinion! So yeah, I would suggest for you to check out Bountyhive for yourself. I am not telling you to join yet. I am only suggesting that you check it out and do your own assessment before making any decision.

LaurenProfi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

It is necessary to study the" agreement on the sale " of the ICO organizer, check their business reputation, terms of work in the field, the presence of registration and escrow-accounts, and also check whether they have a ready working prototype.
anhdat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

I feel very lucky myself because I know early about great project DAOX . I'm pretty sure of its future. It is not surprising that it has already reached so many people, it is only proof that you will reach more people in the future. http://daox.org/

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  http://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Elmalla

Activity: 52

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

It is not recommended that you choose to invest in an ICO project, or the risk is relatively high. But if you are an adventurer, then I suggest you look at my signature.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
kambaralikhan

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

When it comes to choose between ICO projects, I always prefer the central core idea of the project, The main theme which can be found from whitepaper of the project. it has to be unique and different. The team integrity and team members competence also very project, project's popularity also matters a lot, it helps the project to achieve it's targets like soft cap and hard cap.. These tips also prevents investors from being scammed to very much extent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

basically, good ico to follow is ico that has good prospects in the future. but in choosing a good ico it's a difficult thing because we have to really understand the ico that will be followed. we have to see the team, the concept and also the supply of tokens that given. that's an important thing in order that we can avoid the scam ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
rippar

Activity: 336
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

You can use a special websites which provide ratings to almost all ICOs at cryptomarket. The best platforms are: Icobench, Icodrops and others less known platforms.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
anavyle

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

Do not rely on rating sites and Youtube reviews, since they can be easily bought.

Check out ico-refund.com - They are carefully researching and filtering the projects before listing them, in order to provide sustainable refund service, so you can check out what ICOs they cover even if you are not planning to insure your contribution with a refund option.

You also have to do your own research and if you invest, do it in an idea that you believe in. Have in mind that it's very very risky and most of the ICOs will fail bad. You can check out, for example, this article that shows investigation how bad the money management in most ICO organizations is causing them to lose investors' money - http://fonstavka.com/index.php?topic=4855600.msg43768201#msg43768201

So be careful.

ICO-REFUND.com/referral/2f6963a3 - Get 10% OFF
fnamcma879

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Check it ou Airchain, I've read the Whitepaper and its an amazing project.
Folomyu

Activity: 28

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:57 AM

You ought to dependably do your own examination truly and not accept the exhortation of others with in excess of a squeeze of salt. The most encouraging ICO for me by and by is presently propelling early September and is called Pigzbe it is for a wallet and piggy bank for kids permitting investment funds and straightforward money tranfers between relatives.

http://eloncity.io/
Ally Loke

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Have a look at this, they are going to announce their ICO soon http://fiii.io/ / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XRjkwzSOnE&t=1s
Hope it helps.
datngan

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Eloncity is a great project! I recommend everyone to join it, I'm confident in its success. The most awaited project in recent times! Waiting good news from this great team. http://eloncity.io/

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  http://eloncity.io/
verziagra

Activity: 196

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Team and advisory experience is very important in the ICO project. this will make the ico project have a high value when the project is listed on the exchange.

KitToken.net                     
krat0s2019

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I think you should invest on an ICO, It's better to review and research the ICO you are trying to invest in and pick the one who you think has potential. Try looking for Airdrops and bounty. Speaking of airdrop. WOM token is having airdrops right at this moment. Try checking them out. Smiley
http://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I tried to join the airdrop but I was too late. WOM token already finished their airdrop.
ronsaldo

Activity: 170
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Choose the ICO with a good management team behind it so that the outcome has more chances to be successful at the end of their ICO period or token sale period. We must be wise on choosing an ICO where we can assure that our investments is safe and lot of chances to acquire profits from it. So before investing, research first and observe.

anhdat4

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

SKYFchain is a quality project with strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project when creating trust with investors. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project. www.skyfchain.io

http://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Md Saykat Nazir

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

won't advice you to make investment your money specially ico due to how we visible that there are numerou scam ico obtainable, i might simply recommendation which you do a very good and deep assessment earlier than making an investment your money in any so called ico.

ORGANICCO | GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
http://organicco.uk | ICO : Jun. 06 – Sep. 30
Shakyamuni

Activity: 60

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Hey, brother!
For ICO, I lost confidence in this after being deceived again and again. Many ICOs have too many problems, such as no real physical projects are supported and operated, no stable team is doing technology development, and only money has deceived many people who initially have confidence in them. Of course, this is not absolute. There are also very good projects that are continuing to develop, but the chaos in the market has made some excellent teams have become more bumpy on the road. I think there will be a big screening and shuffling in the ICO market to optimize the environment.
I don't really recommend the current ICO investment, the risk of the market is much greater than its own risk control!

KitToken.net                     
Prosperityforall

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

DCC

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Mate, why are you asking? just try to invest sum that you can afford to lose and that's it! It will be your own experience.
The only advice I can give to you, forget about ICObench, their rates is shilling!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.