Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2018, 05:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-TGE]🌐👥🌌Crypt-ON - Multipurpose blockchain platform🌌👥🌐  (Read 8453 times)
Antearth

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

Great idea Smiley Probably we have to leave a link to a group chat for newcomers  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantap

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Great idea Smiley Probably we have to leave a link to a group chat for newcomers  Wink

Oh yeah, great idea! Dear newcomers, join our friendly community on Telegram! @crypt_on_en Kinda advice from community to community  Wink
Lovecurrency

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Oh yeah, great idea! Dear newcomers, join our friendly community on Telegram! @crypt_on_en Kinda advice from community to community  Wink

Hahah, great presentation  Smiley
CryptON_ICO
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

KYC procedure and its features

Lately, many of ICO participants going through the KYC process. What is it and what is it for?
KYC (Know your Client, sometimes — Know your Customer) — is the policy followed by banks and financial institutions to verify the identity of their customers. It is mandatory for financial transactions. For the first time, the procedure introduced at the beginning of 2000-es and now this measure is used to identify the individual who conducts an online transaction to prevent the money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud.
Why is Crypt-ON platform required KYC? The verification procedure allows holding a tokensale as transparently as possible. We make it clear to partners and registered users that they are dealing with a platform for legal transactions only, and this why it is necessary to pass verification.
All personal information protected by encryption, besides, the user has the right to choose the ID document for account verification. The platform receives reliable information and does not allow users to register multiple profiles at the same time.
After verification, you confirm your intentions and agree to process your personal data. For the platform, it is a signal that you become a part of it and ready to use the services, participate in the development of the platform and increase your trust-rating.
At the same time, the KYC procedure is not always needed. For example, if you participate in a Crypt-ON bounty campaign or airdrop, you do not need to pass the verification. You just need to follow the instructions governing participation in the relevant event to get IPT tokens to your wallet.

Are you not with us?
KYC it’s easily! Join! )
Crypt-ON team

basil-usa

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Lately, many of ICO participants going through the KYC process. What is it and what is it for?
KYC (Know your Client, sometimes — Know your Customer) — is the policy followed by banks and financial institutions to verify the identity of their customers. It is mandatory for financial transactions. For the first time, the procedure introduced at the beginning of 2000-es and now this measure is used to identify the individual who conducts an online transaction to prevent the money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud.
Why is Crypt-ON platform required KYC? The verification procedure allows holding a tokensale as transparently as possible. We make it clear to partners and registered users that they are dealing with a platform for legal transactions only, and this why it is necessary to pass verification.
All personal information protected by encryption, besides, the user has the right to choose the ID document for account verification. The platform receives reliable information and does not allow users to register multiple profiles at the same time.
After verification, you confirm your intentions and agree to process your personal data. For the platform, it is a signal that you become a part of it and ready to use the services, participate in the development of the platform and increase your trust-rating.
At the same time, the KYC procedure is not always needed. For example, if you participate in a Crypt-ON bounty campaign or airdrop, you do not need to pass the verification. You just need to follow the instructions governing participation in the relevant event to get IPT tokens to your wallet.

Are you not with us?
KYC it’s easily! Join! )
Crypt-ON team

Oh, that's perfect! Discussed this yesterday, I mean about how difficult the procedure is  Wink
cantap

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Are you not with us?
KYC it’s easily! Join! )
Crypt-ON team

Oh, that's perfect! Discussed this yesterday, I mean about how difficult the procedure is  Wink

Yeah, procedure is quite simple and truly necessary. And thus probably needed and implemented in every serious project Smiley We really need to "KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER" thing  Roll Eyes
azamkh

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Hey there everyone! I wonder what problems Crypt ON basically solves? Let's say, in the framework of their competences?
cantap

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

Hey there everyone! I wonder what problems Crypt ON basically solves? Let's say, in the framework of their competences?

Well, basically, as far as I know, they help both buyers and sellers to make secure trades in cryptocurrency, allow users to borrow and lend cryptocurrency on favorable terms, allow people from different countries to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat using geolocation search and help to attract new employees or help people to find their dream job
azamkh

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Well, basically, as far as I know, they help both buyers and sellers to make secure trades in cryptocurrency, allow users to borrow and lend cryptocurrency on favorable terms, allow people from different countries to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat using geolocation search and help to attract new employees or help people to find their dream job

And are there any plans to spread?
cantap

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

What do you mean? Adding more services?
azamkh

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Yeah
cantap

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Yeah

Well, I do not know for sure, but I believe that no.. I mean they are already giving customers the whole variety of services - from exchange platform with geotargeting to freelance marketplace... I am not sure that there is a sense in spreading
azamkh

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

Yeah

Well, I do not know for sure, but I believe that no.. I mean they are already giving customers the whole variety of services - from exchange platform with geotargeting to freelance marketplace... I am not sure that there is a sense in spreading

Oh, probably you are right with that... They are already having much things they deal with on the platform
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Yeah

Oh, probably you are right with that... They are already having much things they deal with on the platform

Hey there guys. From my point of view, there is a fine line between necessary and redundant... And we should better focus on doing our best with 4 greatest services than providing 10, but "somehow"
azamkh

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

Yeah

Hey there guys. From my point of view, there is a fine line between necessary and redundant... And we should better focus on doing our best with 4 greatest services than providing 10, but "somehow"

Well, this is definitely sensible way of thinking. There are many examplesof companies that, that are instead of focusing on what they are doing well, began to spray and climb where they should not have climb
JackJackD

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Guys, someone participating in Airdrop they are having? Recommend you to participate until it is too late  Wink
basil-usa

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Guys, someone participating in Airdrop they are having? Recommend you to participate until it is too late  Wink

Oh yes, that's great opportunity to get even more IPT tokens  Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Hey there guys. Can someone please share the explainer once again? Would highly appreciate this
Plenamola

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Hey there guys. Can someone please share the explainer once again? Would highly appreciate this

Hey Tony! I believe this may be found on their website, right on top of it, but I can share the link with you. http://youtu.be/xwGvc66rOTo
tonyhawk909

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

Hey Tony! I believe this may be found on their website, right on top of it, but I can share the link with you. http://youtu.be/xwGvc66rOTo

Thanks a lot friend. And do you know whether there are explainers in other languages available as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.