Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 02:58:37 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of ICO?  (Read 3864 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

BRAVO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

i really agree with your opinion how to make money or earn big profit from cryptocurrency, my first option is holding bitcoin or ethereum in very long term period and my second option is to participate in ICO. Many people afraid of ICO because there are some irresponsible person who make this ICO as their oportunity to get profit with scam action or fraudulent. Scam ICO has become cryptocurrency big problem until now, you will get nothing and they run away with all of investor's money. Be very selective and learn properly if you want to invest in ICO, so your effort will return you huge profit from investing in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inuyahi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

heyy many ICOs are scam bro that's why many people affraid of ICO. it is normal IMO
but we must not think that all ICO is scam. there are still many ICO that we can choose, just becarefull

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
JJhansen
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

The reason why ICO's are dangerous is because they could be scammers.
Now the second part!
ratings on ICO's are a scam - rating companies have been messaging me with all kinds of  offers on my linkedin, emails as well as on telegram!
Team - Honestly team means nothing - exceptional coding/hacking skills is not the same as ability to manage a business! Majority of the coders are introverts and will fail when put to test in real world!
project - the project needs to be meaningful and promising.
Early bird discounts - stay away from ICO's that offer limited time deep discounts because they will end up losing the most money when the tokens get listed!

PS - I am one of the founder of the FARM TOKEN - I could be biased but I ask you to have a look at our ANN thread and see if it is something you want to throw your support - Hint - heard of shark tank or dragons den? you see the number?
Additional details - we wanted to validate the concept and see if people are interested in playing venture capitalists - hence are raising only a small amount USD240K during presale. Already 70 people have signedup for our presale inspite of us staying away from ratings and scammers who promise to promote us. We want to do the best for our supporters hence if we raise presale we will bring in  silicon valley venture capitalists on board who will mange the funds raised from the crowd sale. The question is you on board or still complaining?
Have fun

THE FARM TOKEN  ●   ASSET BACKED TOKEN - BUILT TO LAST   ●
|     ANN   |     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |    Instagram     |    Bounty     |
╠══════◎  [  PRESALE STARTS 15 NOV 2018 - GET WHITELISTED  ]◎═════╣   
suzanne5223

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

ICO is a bit risky and those that buy ICO are aware of this. The reason why everyone will not buy ICO is because is not everyone that can take and assume all the risk on new project. However, return on ICO investment bit any profit return I ever see if the ICO one is involve in is successful!
I won't say the risk involved in ICOs investment is a bit if I were because there are bunch of fake ICOs out there which are planning to stealfrom investors and most of community don't know how to select the genuine ICO which is why they choose to desist a little from ICO investment.

yatogami

Activity: 420

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

ICO is the fastest way to see your investment grow, Why are they afraid of ICO?

There are so many scam projects that only collect money and then forget about their investors. Because of the downtrend ICOs are being postponed to unknown dates - and all that does not inspire people to bring their money.

Huntler1993

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

I think this is as a result of the new trend ICO's  have picked of late and also with so many scam project in the system, Many earn their monies through the hard way, therefore they are careful whenever it comes to investment of any sort. My advice to them is them not to be afraid since there are still genuine ICO's, just that they have to do thorough research on the ICO they join.

kipo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

I think that many people are afraid of ICO because it is very risky. To my mind, it is better to be a trader and invest in btc and ether which are going to be popular for long

Renampun

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

Is the country afraid of the ICO?... if it is the country that you mean, then a country is afraid of ICO because they are not involved in it because the ICO is illegal according to them and most likely indicated fraud and scam, they (the state) are afraid that their citizens will be deceived, because if their citizens are deceived the country is also complicated.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
linyhan

Activity: 672

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

Many people afraid of this ICO in dealing of investment because no holding assurance for their safety profits, for the reasons that many of ICO are related in scam project and this is new kind of growing project in terms of business.

████████
██████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████▌▐████
██████████████
███████████
█████████▒▒
███████████
████████
██████████
██████████████
█████████████████▐█████
████████████████▌▐████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████
████████
|
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

|
listed on MERCATOX
═⟹  Community  ⟸═
yesyes18

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

"Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

ICOs have indeed become very risky since the scam that goes on there seems to be rampant. And that is why many countries are cracking down on these ICOs. Anyways I think they've taken a new turn currently because many new projects are thinking of how to deliver

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ClinTex CTi  ──  Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/cente
ljane

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

People are afraid of ICOs because of how some people are treating some coins. I was an investor and I lost almost $3K in ICOs because I knew that the token was going to be one of the best tokens. After listing the coin it was dumped to about 50% of the ICO price and I have swore not to invest into ICOs anymore.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
HELLOFF

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

Many people afraid of this ICO in dealing of investment because no holding assurance for their safety profits, for the reasons that many of ICO are related in scam project and this is new kind of growing project in terms of business.
In fact, the company's ico market is full of fraudulent projects. But if the market is controlled you introduce some rules at the legal level, then this situation can be corrected. But first of all it is necessary to legalize cryptocurrency in these countries.

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

On the contrary, ICO is the fastest way to lose investment. The evidence is as follows: discover the last 50 most successful ICOs in the last 6 months and you will see that ICO is a failure, even if you sell right after the token comes to the stock exchange.

makadaka

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

because it is also the fastest way to lose your money. you need to invest wisely

▐ █   CoinFast |█   http://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
newb-dev

Activity: 364

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Unfortunately there have been some ICOs in the market who didn't accomplish their targets and got closed before time. Some people got afraid now of the other ICOs but this is a mistake. There are still some good ICOs.

Cryptrx

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

After all the numerous scams, underperforming and failed projects many investors have preferred to rather keep their money away from ICO than watch it disappear in the quest to increase it.

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (http://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Because many people lose money by investing in projects without conducting an in-depth analysis, I prefer to invest by participating in ICO Investment Club with a positive history of profit.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

heyy many ICOs are scam bro that's why many people affraid of ICO. it is normal IMO
but we must not think that all ICO is scam. there are still many ICO that we can choose, just becarefull
They are mostly scams that want you to promote their sale so they can make a few extra coins before the sale is over.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
NakiRR

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

my last recent ico was Metadium project... it now trades on kucoin, coinsuper etc. x0.3 from ico price and i see "investment grow" very clearly, hahaha.
it was my last ico till the whole market recovering.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DamilolaB

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

ICO participation has become fearful except for viable projects whose viability is very obvious. The current market condition has drive most investors away from investing in ICOs because if the general belief it will be definitely cheaper on exchange so they will rather wait till when it is being listed.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.