Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 05:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 11012 times)
viljy

Activity: 644
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Yes i also think that the fiat gateway will be one the key of the sucess of ternion. It’s one of the most important feature for an exchange at the moment. It’s hard to developp and to build, not all exchanges can offer a fiat gateway to users.

Currently, there are already a huge number of exchanges that offer work with fiat. So I see nothing revolutionary here. To be competitive they need to make a better interface, ease of use, working tech support, and provide very large volumes. It will be very difficult. High competition.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hicaribou

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

If they can eliminate the fiat gateway fee it will be industry changing project , but I guess it is not possible
Yes of course.If there is no fee, then the system will not have any income and also cant pay for their operational costs.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
levyashin

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Yes i also think that the fiat gateway will be one the key of the sucess of ternion. It’s one of the most important feature for an exchange at the moment. It’s hard to developp and to build, not all exchanges can offer a fiat gateway to users.

Currently, there are already a huge number of exchanges that offer work with fiat. So I see nothing revolutionary here. To be competitive they need to make a better interface, ease of use, working tech support, and provide very large volumes. It will be very difficult. High competition.

You are right. I think they can offer a great customer support which is lacking from all the exchanges.

If you have a problem, solving takes so long time on the exchanges.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

▄▄████▄
  ▄██▀    ▀█
 ▄██       █
 ██       █▀
██      ▄█
██     ▄███▄▄
██     ███▀▀▀▀█▄
██             ▀█
 ██             █
  ██▄         ▄█
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
FABA

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

›     Join our ICO     ‹
WHITEPAPER    |    ANN Thread

›   AIRDROP   ‹
Medium    |    Reddit

iad_xo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

nice to see Ternion actually thinking to expand towards cold storage and custodial accounts which is i think important to attract institutional users.

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
the_donald

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

If they can eliminate the fiat gateway fee it will be industry changing project , but I guess it is not possible
Yes of course.If there is no fee, then the system will not have any income and also cant pay for their operational costs.

there are also transnational fees that are charged, so that's not the only way to make money.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

there are also transnational fees that are charged, so that's not the only way to make money.

Stable coins are becoming so popular this year as ICO where the last year. I really hope that Ternion can bring a better handling of fiat money than what competitors are already doing.
pynetx

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are they planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?

I asked the same question a while back and they told that for starters USD and maybe Euro.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
belechau

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Bridging the gap between traditional and decentral

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are they planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?

I asked the same question a while back and they told that for starters USD and maybe Euro.

There is great possibility of rapid expansion to other countries, and this will bring new currencies, but initially they intend only the Dolar and the Euro on the platform.

qiman

Activity: 910
Merit: 504

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

As more and more people come into the crypto space, then there is a need also for more and more exchanges. I like the name of the exchange and having the FIAT gateways will enable ease of access for many traders and we need this more than ever nowadays to make trading easier for newcomers as well. I will be very interested to watch the progress of this exchange how it all unfolds in the near future as I like to follow new exchanges and mark their progress.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀  
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████te
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
[/c
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Will this fiat gateway replace Changelly and Shapeshift ?  Not everyone has the convenience of fiat and crypto purchase if not from european countries
matjas

Activity: 588
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

You are right. I think they can offer a great customer support which is lacking from all the exchanges.

Customer support costs a lot, maybe that's why many crypto exchanges have problems with it, so I don't think they will be able to offer it from the beginning.

iad_xo

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Will this fiat gateway replace Changelly and Shapeshift ?  Not everyone has the convenience of fiat and crypto purchase if not from european countries

i think most platform is going to allow fiat as regulation approve.  Look at robinhood is allowing purchase of BTC, ETH or ETC from many US states.

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 350
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

nice to see Ternion actually thinking to expand towards cold storage and custodial accounts which is i think important to attract institutional users.

Aldo dont forget about the added security with regards to this. Its much needed at this moment with many of the exchanges getting hacked and we feel more insecurities with holding a coin which is heavily stored by a hacker and can be dumped anytime.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Customer support costs a lot, maybe that's why many crypto exchanges have problems with it, so I don't think they will be able to offer it from the beginning.

I think they should have customer support from the start. Especially at the beginning when things perhaps are not running quite as smoothly as they should support for customers is all the more important.

PS92

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

I hate the fact that we have KYC now, although I do understand if you can't use the exchange without it.

KYC for participiate in ICO or KYC for trading on their future exchange? KYC for token sale needed almost every project nowdays. But for trading is nt a good idea. For example COSS needed KYC and they are not a popular, as a lot of exchanges without KYC and people want not pass KYC.

I think for trading as well because otherwise the authorities think the exchange wil be used for money laundering.

A lot of top exchanges dont need KYC for trading (Binance, Kucoin etc.). KYC for trading really bad idea. Does the team confirmed this or this is just your mind?

I don't think a fiat gateway is possible without kyc

Token Williams

Activity: 282
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I think they should have customer support from the start. Especially at the beginning when things perhaps are not running quite as smoothly as they should support for customers is all the more important.

You can't exist without it as an exchange. And i don't mean shityy Telegram support during working hours, you need round the clock support.
Kriptos

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

I love this project, their web site seems convincing. But it seems there is still a long way to reach the softcap, perhaps you should be more vigorous doing marketing for this project, and there is 1 thing I wanted to ask, what about the security of their system? because this is the most important part of things or an Exchange to ensure the asset.

▬▬[  LYFE.HEALTH  ]▬▬[Wellness Rewards and Gamification]▬   
▌ Platform for healthy lifestyle through blockchain technology ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS OCTOBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | Reddit   | Facebook| ▬▬
TropicalDog

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I love this project, their web site seems convincing. But it seems there is still a long way to reach the softcap, perhaps you should be more vigorous doing marketing for this project, and there is 1 thing I wanted to ask, what about the security of their system? because this is the most important part of things or an Exchange to ensure the asset.
Me too.
In addition, with massive campaigns have been implemented on different channels, I believe that Ternion project will get new high flow of capital from new investors.
However, new capital flows don't equal to higher price.
Let's wait and see effects of those promotions.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 504
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Me too.
In addition, with massive campaigns have been implemented on different channels, I believe that Ternion project will get new high flow of capital from new investors.
However, new capital flows don't equal to higher price.
Let's wait and see effects of those promotions.

More capital flow = more resources for them for development, of course the exchange must be succesfull if they want a constant revenue

rjp55

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Fiat gateway without a kyc or a limit, can be painful for considering the AML laws. Yeah we know crypto creates freedom but this can easily used for acts againts the law.

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.