Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 08:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 2304 times)
mcTether

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

EtherShift - Fastest & Most Secure Token Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Your position on this issue is easier said than done. There is no way you can separate past regrets from cryptocurrency as people will always have one reason or the other to blame themselves for an action they took or failed to take.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  http://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riddikulo

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

This is a very correct position - instead of regretting losses, it is always better to try to actively take some kind of active actions and at least try to recover what you lost early, even if for this you have to learn trading, for example. And certainly it is not necessary to sit back and wait for everything to get better.

If you take this loss as a lesson, it is great. That means: you have more chances to earn now. You will make fewer mistakes or even avoid them. Do not regret and go forward - this is the success formula.

█▀

█▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓              ▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓              ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓█▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓         ▓▓▀       ▀▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▀        ▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▀       ▄
              ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓µ   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓   █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓      ▓   ▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄   ▀▀▀▀▓
             ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▄ Ñ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   █████▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ████   ▓▓   ▓█     ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▌  ▐▓▌  █████▓▓▓▀▀▓██   
            ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌ ╙▓▓█    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓         ▓▓█▄      ▄▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓█   ▓▓▓█▄     ▄█▓▓▓       ▓▓█▄      ▄█▓▓▓▄▄     ▄▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▄▄     ▄█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓ ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀█
 ▐
▄█
WE ARE SOLVING THE ART WORLD’S BIGGEST PROBLEM: ART FORGERY
█▄ FACEBOOK ▄█ █▄ TWITTER ▄█ █▄ YOUTUBE ▄█ █▄ REDDIT ▄█ █▄ MEDIUM ▄█
﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌   [ 4ARTECHNOLOGIES ]  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌
Negdan4ik

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

I fully agree with you, it is impossible to look back and think that what could be better, what has been done, what has been done, still nothing can be changed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

I met a lot of people who, because of their emotions, completely lost their composure and were inclined to do the most ridiculous and stupid acts, including panic sales or purchases. However, for many traders and investors there is no other way to get a correct understanding of the erroneousness of their actions except through the loss of their money.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

Well, you certainly have the right mindset to it , kind of regret no , what you did what happened , can not change anything already , you need a place that I think you learn and learn and of course trying again and succeed!

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
sammys

Activity: 938
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

If you are looking back; there is no light for future !  If you are saying " if  if if if "  dont say that again just look the reasons of "if " and take a lesson for next time !
powerman24

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

Fully agree, that we should make our decisions based on our best knowledge and after analyzing the market. There is no sense cry later if the situation change as that is only waste of time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dongosquad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

Yes, sometimes regrets often haunt us. Selling, buying, holding at the wrong time has quite a severe effect. Regret does not get the best price and regret being late to sell to loss, etc. So one of the things we must have in cryptocurrency is mental and heart management. We must always be grateful.

GmBoom

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

At my first time in cryptocurrency I regretted all. I regret because I was too late, I didn't invest that coin and etc. But in the end, you are only teaching yourself to be more patient. Sometimes being patient keeps you away from harm and risk. Especially making investments on cryptocurrency.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
kincit88

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Yes i'm agree, we dont need to regret anything because we can't turn the back time. Just do better in the future and don't make a same mistake like previously. We need to be focus for the future and forget about the past.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
losiva

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

http://ico.ethershift.co/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

Yes never regret anything why because in this life anything you do is not just a waist the times you will see the outcome it will just surprise that’s why everything need a second chance or trials.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Yes never regret anything why because in this life anything you do is not just a waist the times you will see the outcome it will just surprise that’s why everything need a second chance or trials.
what we need now is to remain confident and confident that the future will be better than today and the spirit to continue learning to observe movement, determine and make the right decisions in investing in crypto.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
lifesgood10

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Well, you certainly have the right mindset to it , kind of regret no , what you did what happened , can not change anything already , you need a place that I think you learn and learn and of course trying again and succeed!

The smartest way about crypto currency is learning from past mistakes, no matter how angry, hurt or frustrated it can be
Learning is the best way out
be vigilant and don't follow hypes, be yourself and succes would come forth once more.

Seek knowledge, and make more trades from your experiences as well.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
CutePanda

Activity: 336

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Its okay to regret something but don't let your sadness to control you, just move on and focus about the future. Turn your regret into experience so you can do more better in the future, all the best for us!

beliomir

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I agree, you can’t fix it anymore, but if you take into account all the losses in the past, you can not make them in the future

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

I wish i could.

I regret about myself when i didn't sell at early of this year, i believed that the market would grow well and i could get more money, but it didn't. After small crashes of market at February and March, i think it would recover, i didn't sell too. And i still hold my coins until now. If i sold my coins sooner, i would not lose.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Leezkie22

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

Yes. Especially when you experience dumping. You will notice that your invest is getting low, but dont regret because there is always a time that the coins is may increase too high that we dont expect.

▐ █ ██|    HashByte  ▐|   Renewable & Green Mining Revolution  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   TGE Starts: Dec 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  Cloud Mining
shooleh

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Yes, if you look back, you will definitely lose more money. And of course, you will regret seeing the past. Now you must focus on and see the future again. Thinking about getting more profits and now the market is falling, we can buy coins for long-term investments.

SvetikB

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

I think that there is one thing that you SHOULD regret. It is your incompetence. When you are mistaken, it is your fault, your lack of knowledge. Regret about it and try to change it

coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

NHCT blockchain powered ecosystem for Total Health

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

If you would regret about every mistake, you won't have any time left to earn money. If you have made a failure, do not forget to analyse every single move that you made and try to avoid such mistakes in the future.

▄██ NanoHealthcare Token ██▄
  ▄ A Blockchain powered ecosystem of Total Health ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.