Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 1945 times)
Royal Jelly

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

CRYPTONITY

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

This month it still seems to have a low value for all coins, so there is no sign for a bull run. The crypto trip on the red market still exists and there is no certainty with the bull run happening. All are still patient and waiting.

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● http://tokensale.cryptonity.io [/ center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foculur

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
I'm not positive about bull run, if you look to market now we are dropping to 3700 dollar and maybe it can go more so how I can be positive about market, there is nothing good from months in the market.

Wend

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

I will not carry this subject of bull run in December because if it fails, that will result in a massive drop in market prices. Let's stay calm and wait for what the market will say.
Yes we always say that in this month of december was the started of bull but until now the prices of the altcoins in the market are in stable even the bitcoin was in drop situation again and maybe they said that it's because of what happen in the past years are started the bull in month of december until in january.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

LordShanken

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

The bearish market is still on-going highlighted by bitcoin reaching its lowest price this year and ethereum went down below $100 few days ago. The possibiity of bull run this year is very small. But, I read an article that some well-established institutions are taking advantage of the situation by increasing their coin amount with an anticipating bull run in the near future.

I do not know what well-established institutions you are talking about, but it is clear to everyone that large investors are constantly filling their wallets with cheap coins. As long as they do not say that their wallets are full, small investors will not reverse the market trend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

#Bentley

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Not long ago, I was a supporter of the view that in December Bitcoin will again cost about $ 10,000 - $ 12,000, but I cannot convey the fullness of my frustration with what is happening to him now, let's hope that this is the last sharp drop in the price we saw this year.

TwtRedeo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

now it has entered the beginning of December but there are no bullrun signs coming, is it true that this year there really isn't a bullrun until mid-2019?
it's like a gamble where we play uncertain estimates, and just wait for the moment to come
We entered the December but still there are a few weeks remaining in this month and many experts have predicted that we have the chance to see a bullrun in this month so we have to expect and have to support that bullrun. While for the coming year we will not wait for longer as we will see many big exchanges listing the coin in the first months.
Quitthis

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Not long ago, I was a supporter of the view that in December Bitcoin will again cost about $ 10,000 - $ 12,000, but I cannot convey the fullness of my frustration with what is happening to him now, let's hope that this is the last sharp drop in the price we saw this year.

Next Dec
Riddikulo

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

This month it still seems to have a low value for all coins, so there is no sign for a bull run. The crypto trip on the red market still exists and there is no certainty with the bull run happening. All are still patient and waiting.

It will be great if the bull run starts this December. I am looking forward to this period. Nevertheless, I will be not depressed if nothing like this happens. We must be ready to wait for it more.

█▀

█▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓              ▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓              ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓█▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓         ▓▓▀       ▀▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▀        ▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▀       ▄
              ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓µ   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓   █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓      ▓   ▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄   ▀▀▀▀▓
             ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▄ Ñ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   █████▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ████   ▓▓   ▓█     ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▌  ▐▓▌  █████▓▓▓▀▀▓██   
            ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌ ╙▓▓█    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓         ▓▓█▄      ▄▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓█   ▓▓▓█▄     ▄█▓▓▓       ▓▓█▄      ▄█▓▓▓▄▄     ▄▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▄▄     ▄█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓ ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀█
 ▐
▄█
WE ARE SOLVING THE ART WORLD’S BIGGEST PROBLEM: ART FORGERY
█▄ FACEBOOK ▄█ █▄ TWITTER ▄█ █▄ YOUTUBE ▄█ █▄ REDDIT ▄█ █▄ MEDIUM ▄█
﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌   [ 4ARTECHNOLOGIES ]  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌
#Bentley

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

I think December will be a very controversial month, on the one hand, the first half of December will bring us more tears and grief, but on the other hand, when Bitcoin is lowered to the level of $ 2,800, then, perhaps after this he will quickly start to rise again, and I hope that in two weeks it will start happening.

ronnis.gomes

Merit: 1

AIDUS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

It is unlikely that there will be a bull run in December, simply because there is no good short-term news that can leverage the market. I look forward to next year having more joy with the crypto market and new investors coming.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (http://aidus.io/)
X - Mas

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

I think December will be a very controversial month, on the one hand, the first half of December will bring us more tears and grief, but on the other hand, when Bitcoin is lowered to the level of $ 2,800, then, perhaps after this he will quickly start to rise again, and I hope that in two weeks it will start happening.

crypto market is unpredictable, now we run in the first week of december
people hope if this month the bull will show up the sign,, but, in my opinion market will be on concolidations mode then will break up next year buddy

brokens

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

[IRX]IRONX - Best in Crypto - 3,750,000 IRX bounty

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

yeah, many people believe that Bitcoin will recover soon at the end of this year and currently there is no sign that Bitcoin will rise. everything is still a question mark because the crypto market price is indeed not predictable. we only hope that after this decline, market prices will return green. yes i am believe if the Bitcoin will rise again soon and hopefully it will happen at the end of this December 2018.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Downloaded

Activity: 182

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?

In fact, now there are all the technical signs for the bull run over the next few months. It is difficult to say whether it will happen in December. But in any case - in the coming months we will see the first prerequisites for active growth, just need to wait.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
IlVeroNico

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Definetely not happening in December, i'm also skeptic about January (Bakkt) and February (SEC decision on ETF)

P A Y F A I R
IS A DECENTRALIZED ESCROW PLATFORM AND P2P EXCHANGE
[http://payfair.io/]
Google+

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I'm not sure it will happen this year because I see a bull run must need good news and must have increased demand, but seen from today's crypto market conditions it seems like the bull run this year will never happen.

██████
█████████
███████████
███████████
█████████████████         ████
███████████               ████████
██████████               ████████
████████                  ████████
███████                    ███████
█████        █████████████████████
████      ██████████████████████
███      ███████████████████████
████    ████████████████████████
██████████████████         ████
███████████                ███████
██████████               █████████
██████████              ██████████
███████████          ████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████
██████████
████████
EUREKAToken.io
|
|
robaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

I'm not sure it will happen this year because I see a bull run must need good news and must have increased demand, but seen from today's crypto market conditions it seems like the bull run this year will never happen.
bulls in the near future may be very impossible, but we must not stop hoping if the bull could happen at the end of this year until early next year. I myself believe we all hope the bull will happen as soon as possible, because this year is like a fall.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
NewRanger

Activity: 560

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

bulls in the near future may be very impossible, but we must not stop hoping if the bull could happen at the end of this year until early next year. I myself believe we all hope the bull will happen as soon as possible, because this year is like a fall.
end of this year we will not see bitcoin price move above $6000.its still trying to find the lowest price before turning and set bull run.investors and trader still disappointed with what happen in market.

▄████
██▀
██
██
██
██
██▄
▀████

█▄
               ▐████▄
     ▐▄        ███▌██▌  ▄▄▄
 ▐▄   ▀▌        ▀██ ▀▄█▀▀▀████▄▄
  ▀▌    ▄█▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████▀
  ▄▄███████▄   ▐█▀  ▀███████▀▀
 ▀██████████▌  █▌      ▀▀▀
   █████▀▀     █
     ▀  ▄█    ▐█
         ▀█▄ ▄█▌
           ▀▀▀

████▄
  ▀██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
  ▄██
████▀

▄▄██▌ ▐██▄▄
   ▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄
  ██▀     ▄████▀  ▀██
 ██      ▄███▀      ██
▐█▌     ███████▀    ▐█▌
▐█▌    ▀▀▀███▀      ▐█▌
 ██      ██▀        ██
  ██▄   █▀        ▄██
   ▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀
      ▀▀██▌  ██▀▀
ENERGIS TOKEN SALE              REGISTER NOW!

PRIVATE PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

WHITEPAPER      TELEGRAM      TWITTER      BLOG      REDDIT
sirohige

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

from the graph and the current market situation that happened to dump with a large amount of it would be very difficult to create a bull run moment in December this might not have happened.

██████
█████████
███████████
███████████
█████████████████         ████
███████████               ████████
██████████               ████████
████████                  ████████
███████                    ███████
█████        █████████████████████
████      ██████████████████████
███      ███████████████████████
████    ████████████████████████
██████████████████         ████
███████████                ███████
██████████               █████████
██████████              ██████████
███████████          ████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████
██████████
████████
EUREKAToken.io
|
|
phoinex

Merit: 29

please contac me @endriagusn

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I think for the end of the year it's hard to go up high, maybe even the price of bitcoin will go down, and seeing the cycle takes time to return to the highest price

coinswebid

Activity: 504

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

thats the big hope from everyone here,,
but, nobody know what will happend in the next couple of weeks until the end of this month my friend
maybe we should wait until next year to see the bull in crypto market

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.